Important InformatiOn: Upcoming Events
Pops on the lawn
- May 7th 5:30- 8:30pm
- This is a Hot Dog Supper Fundraiser. Please bring your friends and family out to enjoy a hot dog while supporting the Orchestra! All proceeds benefit the Summer Music Camp Scholarship fund supported by SBO. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship for a summer music camp, ask your director for an appilcation form. Click here for information about the UofA Summer Orchestra Camp.
- The Electric Tiger Orchestra will perform from 5:30-6:00 pm
7th and 8th grade Orchestras from Lincoln and Washington will perform from 6:00 to 7:00pm
Bentonville High School Orchestras will perform from 7:00- 8:00 pm
Please arrive 30 minutes before performance time
ORchestra PlaceMent Auditions
- All Incoming 9th-12th graders will audition and be placed in one of the three high school orchestas, Concert, Symphonic, or (new next year!) Chamber.
- If you made High School All-Region for 10-12th graders, you do not need to audition for Symphonic Orchesta. If you made High School All-State, you do not need to audition for Chamber Orchestra.
- These auditions will take place in mid-to-late May, start preparing now!
- DOWNLOAD THE MUSIC HERE
Get Ready for All-State Auditons
» Download High School All-State music. Videos coming soon!
BHS Symphonic Orchestra is now on Remind101. Click here to view the instructions and sign up!